Mint 14 Cinnamon, problem with panel

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
mintnewbie63
Level 1
Level 1

Mint 14 Cinnamon, problem with panel

Post by mintnewbie63 »

Mint 14 Cinnamon 64 bit.png
Mint 14 Cinnamon 64 bit.png (215.29 KiB) Viewed 286 times
happy Christmas to all, Just installed Nadia with Cinnamon and I have a problem with the panel, the area that houses the calender and the time, all the applets have changed size and now I can only see 1/4 of them is there a solution for this?
:Linux is ridding on a flying boxing kangaroo and taking the world by storm : motherboard ASUS M3A78-EMH HDMI, cpu AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200, harddrive WD 320Gb, ram Kingston 1gb X2 DDR2, ATI 3200 chipset, graphics card ASUS EAH3450,
abnvolk
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Mint 14 Cinnamon, problem with panel

Post by abnvolk »

I think you should go to Cinnamon Settings - Panel - Allow text and applets to be resized according to the panel size (or something like that :) )
Edit: Ah, it's "Allow Cinnamon to scale panel text and icons" :)
mintnewbie63
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Mint 14 Cinnamon, problem with panel

Post by mintnewbie63 »

Thank you abnvolk, had not seen that one, :D it's all good now, thanks again for your help!
:Linux is ridding on a flying boxing kangaroo and taking the world by storm : motherboard ASUS M3A78-EMH HDMI, cpu AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200, harddrive WD 320Gb, ram Kingston 1gb X2 DDR2, ATI 3200 chipset, graphics card ASUS EAH3450,

Return to “Newbie Questions”