Elyssa main menu

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
nikos
Level 1
Level 1

Elyssa main menu

Post by nikos »

Hi All,
I installed LM5 on my Acer Travelmate 525TE notebook and everything works fine. I noticed only a little problem. When I change folders or programs with the main menu they do not appear always in the Elyssa main menu, for example, others and system never appear after selecting them. Any help?
Thanks to the Mint team for the excellent work.

nikos
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Elyssa main menu

Post by nikos »

Lysias wrote:Hello there niko,(I guess you're greek)

What exactly do you mean with the "main menu" and "ellysa main menu"?
Could you please describe witha bit more detail what's exactly it that is going wrong?
Thank you Lysias, yes I am greek. When you click on Elyssa in the left bottom corner cames up the main menu, under preferences there is a program, main menu, where you can choose what to put in the Elyssa main menu or not, you can choose groups of programs or just programs. This does not work always for me. The "others" folder where there is the truecrypt program does not appear in the Elyssa main menu, this is just an example.

Return to “Newbie Questions”