Repository list resources (Solved)

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
Octavian
Level 1
Level 1

Repository list resources (Solved)

Post by Octavian » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:05 am

I added something to my repository list that I should not have. I know how to figure out which ones to remove but I don't know how to get to that list. I done it before and fixed it but I cant remember how I did it. I even tried to google it to see if I could not find the command that brings up the list of resources to No avail
Last edited by Octavian on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Real men wear pink but a true man will be who he is even when the world thinks differently.
Due to my Job I am only able to get on Thursday through Saturday. On occasion I will be on other days.

Octavian
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Repository list resources

Post by Octavian » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:09 am

Oh never mind I figured out how to do it through the update manager
Real men wear pink but a true man will be who he is even when the world thinks differently.
Due to my Job I am only able to get on Thursday through Saturday. On occasion I will be on other days.

Return to “Newbie Questions”