Mounting an Iphone ios10

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
pieman3g
Level 1
Level 1

Mounting an Iphone ios10

Post by pieman3g »

I am trying to get the pictures off of my wifes iphone running ios10 onto my computer running Mint18.

The phone mount but I am unable to view any files. I have tried running itunes via wine with no success.

I am ideally looking for an easy way to view and delete photos from the iphone via my linux machine.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
jgsheppard
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Mounting an Iphone ios10

Post by jgsheppard »

Hi

I have an iPhone 5s running iOS10.

I am using Feem V4 for transferring pictures from my computer running Mint 18.

Do read the FAQ on the Feem site - In your firewall settings ALLOW INCOMING connections for (BOTH) TCP AND UDP on port 45001.
mntwanabe
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Mounting an Iphone ios10

Post by mntwanabe »

jgsheppard wrote:Hi

I have an iPhone 5s running iOS10.

I am using Feem V4 for transferring pictures from my computer running Mint 18.

Do read the FAQ on the Feem site - In your firewall settings ALLOW INCOMING connections for (BOTH) TCP AND UDP on port 45001.
... OMG! this WORKED!!!
I too have tried a few work arounds (no-alot) with libimobiledevice hoowee and this Feem is just plain easier AND works!,, it WORKS,, fn-fYA it WORKS! Screw you iphone :lol:

Thank you jgsheppard ,,

Return to “Newbie Questions”