Welcome to the forum and welcome to Linux Mint.
Please, find below a list of places where you will hopefully find the most relevant pieces of information which will help you find your way around in the world of Linux Mint.
- Linux Mint Official Documentation: Linux Mint User Guides
- Hardware Compatibility List: Linux Mint Community - Hardware
- Totally confused by all the technical terms? Here are 2 addresses to look up what they mean:
- Newbies Introduce Yourselves Here: Introduce yourself
- Linux Mint Tips Homepage for Beginners: Easy Linux tips for beginners and for advanced users by Pjotr (external link)
- Cinnamon Customisation: Tips and Tricks for Linux Mint after Installation [Mint 18 - Cinnamon Edition] (external link)
- One time action before you can start posting: register as a new forum user by clicking on the Register link.
- As a new forum user take the time, please, to read the page on How To Get Help!
- In order to start a new thread about your question / problem, click on the [New Thread] button, chose a descriptive title and explain your question/problem.
- When starting a new thread, please, do not forget to include a concise overview on your system. Here you can find how to create and submit such an overview easily: How to create and post a full inxi report
(The list of linked addresses was brought to you courtesy of dynamikspeed)
Enjoy Linux Mint.