OneDrive-d log-in on start up Linux mint mate 18.2

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
andrewcliveg

OneDrive-d log-in on start up Linux mint mate 18.2

Post by andrewcliveg »

Dear all,
I am very new to linux and still need to access msoffice files for work using onedrive. I have installed onedrive-d on my computer following these instructions: https://www.addictivetips.com/ubuntu-li ... -on-linux/. Everything is working. However, I would like to get the programme to start automatically when mint starts up. I have added "onedrive-d start" to the startup applications wizard, but the programme does not start. Is there any other way to get this programme to start autiomatically?
Thank you for your help.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
mbmast
Level 1
Level 1

Re: OneDrive-d log-in on start up Linux mint mate 18.2

Post by mbmast »

Did you resolve this? I too am very new to Linux, so my "suggestion" may be totally off base here, but maybe instead of "onedrive-d start" you need "sudo onedrive-d start".

Return to “Beginner Questions”