How to adjust saturation on laptop screen?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Cuyp

How to adjust saturation on laptop screen?

Post by Cuyp »

Hi guys,

I have Lenovo laptop and Intel graphics, one that comes with the processor. In Windows there was a GUI where i could adjust saturation but i am clueless on how to do it in 18.3 Sylvia. Colours are washed out and i really want to fix it. How to adjust saturation?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Cuyp

Re: How to adjust saturation on laptop screen?

Post by Cuyp »

Something so simple cannot be solved in Mint? Really!? No GUI to to adjust laptop monitor settings ie. saturation :?
Don't get me wrong, generally i like Linux but sometimes it is also love-hate relationship :lol: due to thing like this one and pretty strong emphases on terminal whenever something (more serious) needs to be done.

Return to “Beginner Questions”