Panels and windows occasionally become hazy

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
borg101

Panels and windows occasionally become hazy

Post by borg101 »

Guys, I'm not sure why I'm getting this....and maybe this belongs in the cinnamon forum.....but if I pull my cursor off the panel, it begins to blur a bit. When I move my cursor back over the bar, it comes in focus again. When I checked panel settings, there was nothing to control this, so I'm assuming it's a bug.

*edit* I was playing a game for about an hour then I quit, reloaded this exact window to see if there was any response, then grabbed a drink quick. When I came back my whole window was blurry. Any ideas?

*edit 2* So I'm noticing this more and more. I can't seem to recreate it either. It tends to just happen on its own. I'll be in a browser and the outline will become hazy/cloudy. Sometimes I'll reboot it and it will fix it and not occur for a day or more (that I notice anyway). But earlier, every single window would blur as soon as I'd stop moving my mouse pointer. I can't figure this out.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
borg101

Re: Panels and windows occasionally become hazy

Post by borg101 »

Has anyone come across this issue at all?

Return to “Beginner Questions”