help with VPN [SLOVED]

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
blizzy420

help with VPN [SLOVED]

Post by blizzy420 »

hey guys i am trying to set up my VPN and i can get it work it keeps timing out on me. i have been everywhere trying to get this workign. i use cyber ghost and have openvpn not sure if i am missing something or what. but i get connected it says but when i go to site it does load. please help i just want me not to be naked anymore lol
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: help with VPN

Post by catweazel »

How are you connecting, and what version and edition of Mint are you using?
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
blizzy420

Re: help with VPN

Post by blizzy420 »

wireless, i have mints slvia 18.1. cyber ghost tells me reinstall openvpn. but i already did that and once i did that i was able to estblish a connection but i would get a cant load website error. once i stopped vpn i remain connected? this is very frustaing. cause i am complete naked. and i am trying so hard not to give up on this. hope this helps.

Return to “Beginner Questions”