Belkin N150 support? (Yeah yeah I know but it's all I got)

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Robert the Nomad

Belkin N150 support? (Yeah yeah I know but it's all I got)

Post by Robert the Nomad »

Hey guys. New to Linux Mint. All I have Internet wise is a Belkin N150. When I run Lsusb it pops up
Bus 002 Device 003: ID 050d:945a Belkin Components F7D1101 v1 Basic Wireless Adapter [realtek RTL8188SU]
I'm new to all this so can someone tell me what I should do next? Appreciate it.

(Fun story-spent a day downloading Linux Mint ISO onto my phone then transferred that and Unetbootin over to Desktop PC and formatted a USB drive so that's how I'm running Linux)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
JeremyB
Level 21
Level 21

Re: Belkin N150 support? (Yeah yeah I know but it's all I got)

Post by JeremyB »

If you have LM 18, that wifi should be supported by the r8712u module
Robert the Nomad

Re: Belkin N150 support? (Yeah yeah I know but it's all I got)

Post by Robert the Nomad »

Okay I found it. Thanks! I'm used to the older versions didn't realize it was working on this one haha. Good thing I picked Newbie topics to post in :roll:

Return to “Beginner Questions”