How to join a forum

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
dcluley

How to join a forum

Post by dcluley »

I am a fairly new Mint user and I have only just joined the Forums. I appear to be automatically a member of the Newbie Questions forum but I wish to ask a question in the main forum about networking. I cannot for the life of me find out how to join that forum so as to ask the question I have. A pointer to how to do this would be very much appreciated.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: How to join a forum

Post by xenopeek »

See here: viewforum.php?f=126. Networking isn't a forum but a category. You can post in Ethernet, Wireless or Other networking topics forums.
dcluley

Re: How to join a forum

Post by dcluley »

Thanks - yes - I got it now.

Return to “Beginner Questions”