Not sure what happened?!

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Re: Not sure what happened?!

Post by Moem »

This thread has become a bit hard to follow; it's not easy to see what has been solved and what has not. I recommend that you start a new topic in which you clearly describe your remaining problem(s), under a descriptive title. That generally helps alert the people who can help. I bet some people did not even bother to check your thread, because the title was so general.

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
ralplpcr
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Not sure what happened?!

Post by ralplpcr »

ApexDestroyer wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:14 am Work perfectly with a monitor attached. Are there settings for TeamViewer where This can be fixed?
A lot depends on the resolution that is set on the Mint box itself, as well as the resolution of the remote monitor on which you're viewing.
I typically leave any remote Mint box set to a medium/low resolution. That way, I can connect to it & do whatever maintenance regardless of the monitor I'm viewing it on.

There are some "scaling", "screen resolution", and "quality" setting you can try to adjust. In my experience, the resolution does nothing for Linux connections, but the scaling & quality settings may make a difference?
2018-02-21 14_40_20-Start.jpg

Return to “Beginner Questions”