Using Pinta

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
ICIT2

Using Pinta

Post by ICIT2 »

Am running Mint 18.3 and using Pinta as my preferred pic editing program.

Now is there any one who knows if there is a highlighting feature within the program for example if I have a calendar can I just highlight days instead of putting squares around set dates??

Any advice greatly appreciated.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
ganamant
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Using Pinta

Post by ganamant »

What you are trying to achieve is not clear. Are you drawing a static, immutable picture of a calendar, e.g. for printing? Or does the calendar have to be interactive to some extent, and change over time? If this is the case, there are programs made for this task that will make your life a lot easier.

Return to “Beginner Questions”