LibreOffice in different workspaces

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
MenthaSuaveolens
Level 3
Level 3

LibreOffice in different workspaces

Post by MenthaSuaveolens »

I encountered today a hidden feature :? . I have installed a LibreOffice shortcut on the panel. When I click on this short-cut LibreOffice opens. Then I select a file and the file is opened. Now I wanted to demonstrate the use of workspaces in a linux desktop. So I selected another workspace, clicked on the short-cut on the panel and ... the first workspace is activated again! The same is true when one clicks on LibreOffice in the menu-items. One can circumvent this by clicking on a specific LibreOffice-application, eg. Writer, Calc, ... These are started properly in each workspace.

Question. Is there a way to start the LibreOffice Headpage in each workspace?

LM Cinnamon 18.3. LO 5.1.6.2
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Beginner Questions”