can't copy to tablet

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
cybervigilante
Level 2
Level 2

can't copy to tablet

Post by cybervigilante »

I used to be able to copy mp3s from Mint to my android tablet, but now they won't copy.
jimallyn
Level 18
Level 18

Re: can't copy to tablet

Post by jimallyn »

You're going to have to give us something more to go on. Which version of MInt are you using? What model tablet, and which version of Android is on it? What methods have you tried to copy files? What happened when you tried? Did you get error messages? If so, what did the messages say?

“If the government were coming for your TVs and cars, then you'd be upset. But, as it is, they're only coming for your sons.” - Daniel Berrigan
cybervigilante
Level 2
Level 2

Post by cybervigilante »

It's a cheap tablet so I decided to go another route and get a usb to mini-usb coupler and just put files on a thumb drive to transfer. It's actually easier than lugging the tablet around ;) Thanks, though.
jsb
Level 3
Level 3

Post by jsb »

Another option would be to use dropbox, google drive or something similar as an intermediate step.

Return to “Newbie Questions”