Expand screen view

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
PeaceCora

Expand screen view

Post by PeaceCora »

Hi I am new to Mint and enjoying my Windows free computer. I am not a techie. My only issue so far, is that I seem unable to magnify my screen view using the scroll pad. Is there any way I can do this?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Re: Expand screen view

Post by Cosmo. »

What is your version of Mint and what is the desktop environment? Which kernel and which architecture? If you don't know open a terminal and enter:

Code: Select all

inxi -Szxx
Paste the output here.

You need to give this information for every help request in every thread.
Do not forget this in the future.

Besides that: Your screen does always show the complete desktop. You can magnify it (but the how to depends from the unknown system), but than you see of course only a part of your desktop.

Return to “Beginner Questions”