Create Linux mint as gateway which help sensor and cloud API to talk to each other

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Finn57

Create Linux mint as gateway which help sensor and cloud API to talk to each other

Post by Finn57 »

I am using Linux Mint in MAC and I have wireless sensor which interface with Arduino and help to send the data from sensor transmitter sends data wireless to receiver's modules connected with USB module and further connected with Laptop USB.
Now according to 1st instruction I am able to receive the readings of sensor on software called XCTU provided by DIGIMESH.
But need the good solution to receive the data on Command line of Linux mint, and I wanted to use this OS in some following ways:

- Wanted to create the My laptop as gateway in such a way that it will help wireless sensor to talk through Azure API and
- Execute the library which help us to connect sensor and laptop with Azure and send readings of sensor to cloud database
- Design a dashboard which will appear on laptop screen as well as on Smartphones which shows the readings of sensors through internet
- And create alert and status system which sends the SMS as well as email the the alert regarding temperature disruption from defined range or also shares the power as well as internet status.

As newbie to this OS I am looking for helpful expertise suggestion to make this process functional

thanks in advance
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Beginner Questions”