mint4win - mint 7 - gloria - busybox???

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
sebmck
Level 1
Level 1

mint4win - mint 7 - gloria - busybox???

Post by sebmck »

I posted this in the mint4win section but well no one looks at that but i think it could be solved here but my problem is when i boot into it after ive instaled mint using mint4win it loads and then comes up with this busybox thing. And it should come up with the mint installation. Ive tried everything uninstalling restarting then installing again reinstalling 10 times im not joking. But to no avail it fails. Help?

exploder
Level 15
Level 15

Re: mint4win - mint 7 - gloria - busybox???

Post by exploder »

If you are using the Mint 7 release candidate mint4win will not work, it was in the release notes. If you are using the final release mint4win should work just fine. Also, did you check the md5 of the iso and burn the disk at the slowest possible speed? It might be a matter of a bad burn.

Return to “Newbie Questions”