network manager issue

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
darco
Level 4
Level 4

network manager issue

Post by darco »

When I boot up the pc, I do not have network access, my conky shows twp local ip;192.168.1.100 and 192.168.8.100...
When looking at the network connection info, it shows the default route as 192.168.8.1 which is not the correct IP.
When I view the connection settings in Network Manager, that IP is no where to be found? If I toggle the network manage applet , the 8.100 IP disappears
and I now have network access.
Ive searched the Network manager folder but nothing found in regards to the incorrect IP...I was thinking of reinstalling network manager but I see probs with that...
ncmli output when network is up is fine...

https://imgur.com/PrPMcNj

thxs
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Beginner Questions”