unable to mount

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
jobo66

unable to mount

Post by jobo66 »

my hard drive is a solid state drive it has been working great I had ubuntu mate on it a few days ago then some guy I dont know too well was on my computer after he was gone I turned my old desktop on and would not start some error so I thought well if I put mint on it will install but same thing seems like its saying that the hard disk ssd can not mount nor can the usb drive
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: unable to mount

Post by catweazel »

jobo66 wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:00 pm my hard drive is a solid state drive it has been working great I had ubuntu mate on it a few days ago then some guy I dont know too well was on my computer after he was gone I turned my old desktop on and would not start some error so I thought well if I put mint on it will install but same thing seems like its saying that the hard disk ssd can not mount nor can the usb drive
Unfortunately, all you've told us is that you're getting disk mount errors. Please post the exact error message. If need be, upload a photo here: https://imgbb.com/ and post the link.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.

Return to “Beginner Questions”