Tabs on browser or close button not selected when mouse is at the edge of the screen [Mint 19 Cinnamon]

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
stig_latin_cousin
Level 1
Level 1

Tabs on browser or close button not selected when mouse is at the edge of the screen [Mint 19 Cinnamon]

Post by stig_latin_cousin »

This is very specific, but very annoying.

If I want to select a tab on Firefox, I can't just throw the pointer at the edge of the screen, because it's not selected. I have to move it ever so slightly below to actually select the tab.

Same with the close button in a maximized windows. I can't just move the mouse up and right and click, I have to move the cursor a little bit down and left, and then I can click and it will close the window.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Linux Mint 19 Cinnamon 64 bits on a fresh install.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Beginner Questions”