How to make XP-Pen Deco 03 driver load on startup?

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
Jous
Level 1
Level 1

How to make XP-Pen Deco 03 driver load on startup?

Post by Jous » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Hi everyone,

When I switched to Linux Mint 19 the led light of my keyboard didn't work. After some googling I could make it work with sudo xset led 3. I managed to get it work at the startup automatically with the "Startup application" of Linux mint.! Not bad for a newbie.

But I couldn't make my graphic tablet XP-Pen Deco 03 run at the startup. It's a beta driver from their website and I have to run the command manually every time I start up my pc as you can see in the picture below (my drive link).
I contacted xp-pen support and they said:
Now we can’t let the driver run automatically when we start up Ubuntu. Because the driver for Linux is currently at the stage of testing. We will improve it.
Is there any trick to load the driver at the startup automatically of my pc till they officially release the driver?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wWeCrY ... sp=sharing

Return to “Newbie Questions”