How to make XP-Pen Deco 03 driver load on startup?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Jous

How to make XP-Pen Deco 03 driver load on startup?

Post by Jous »

Hi everyone,

When I switched to Linux Mint 19 the led light of my keyboard didn't work. After some googling I could make it work with sudo xset led 3. I managed to get it work at the startup automatically with the "Startup application" of Linux mint.! Not bad for a newbie.

But I couldn't make my graphic tablet XP-Pen Deco 03 run at the startup. It's a beta driver from their website and I have to run the command manually every time I start up my pc as you can see in the picture below (my drive link).
I contacted xp-pen support and they said:
Now we can’t let the driver run automatically when we start up Ubuntu. Because the driver for Linux is currently at the stage of testing. We will improve it.
Is there any trick to load the driver at the startup automatically of my pc till they officially release the driver?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wWeCrY ... sp=sharing
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Beginner Questions”