Cant see team drives in nemo

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
darksidemember

Cant see team drives in nemo

Post by darksidemember »

Does anyone know how to access team drives from google drive in nemo? I synced my account to gnome online accounts, but I can only see my drive, not the team drives. I am using LM 18.3 cinnamon and nemo version 3.6.5.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Lord Boltar

Re: Cant see team drives in nemo

Post by Lord Boltar »

you can install Gnome Online Accounts by opening up a terminal and entering the below command: OR you can go to the Synaptic Package Manager and search for them

sudo apt install gnome-online-accounts

Once installed start Gnome Online Accounts by executing the command:

gnome-control-center online-accounts

Then specify your Google account credentials

More info is here
https://linuxconfig.org/google-drive-on ... aver-linux

Hope this helps
smurphos
Level 18
Level 18

Re: Cant see team drives in nemo

Post by smurphos »

darksidemember wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:49 pm Does anyone know how to access team drives from google drive in nemo? I synced my account to gnome online accounts, but I can only see my drive, not the team drives. I am using LM 18.3 cinnamon and nemo version 3.6.5.
I assume these are folders / that have been shared to your own account?

If so in the Google Drive web interface navigate to 'Shared with me', right click on a folder in question and select Move to My Drive. That should make them appear in the root of Google Drive and accessible via Nemo. You can put them into parent folders if you need to.

I can't confirm for sure this works with Gnome Online Accounts as I use rclone - https://rclone.org/ - to mount Google Drive on my machine bit it works with rclone. Hint - rclone performance was streets ahead of Gnome Online Accounts last time I compared both.
For custom Nemo actions, useful scripts for the Cinnamon desktop, and Cinnamox themes visit my Github pages.

Return to “Beginner Questions”