KDE 4.x - Mint7 64bit or 32bit? Sorry for duplicate :(

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
lagagnon

Re: KDE 4.x - Mint7 64bit or 32bit? Sorry for duplicate :(

Post by lagagnon »

It appears to be the case that only Final versions of Mint are released to the public, not beta ones, and to get a Beta or RC for testing you need to be invited in as a developer. Devs please correct me if I am wrong here.

So the answer to your question is probably it will be ready when it's ready! (in other words patience) :wink:
I guess Gnome is not to your liking?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Aging Technogeek

Re: KDE 4.x - Mint7 64bit or 32bit? Sorry for duplicate :(

Post by Aging Technogeek »

Mint beta editions are not released to the public but the final release candidate is. For Mint 7 KDE (which will be 32 bit) see this post:

http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... &sk=t&sd=a

Read this and you will know as much as anyone except the dev team

Return to “Beginner Questions”