SUCURI does not let me in. Who should I complain to?

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
fernandocabral
Level 2
Level 2

SUCURI does not let me in. Who should I complain to?

Post by fernandocabral »

I have been trying to send a congratulation message to Clem and team for the excellent job they have done on the upgrading process from 19.0 to 19.1. Nevertheless, SUCURI always put its ugly head before me and says I am spamming. No matter what IP address I use, it does the same (I have a VPN so I can jump from country to country - which has been useless against SUCURI).

So, what can I do to overcome this monster? Bellow what it hisses to me:

Your IP: 82.102.21.212
URL: blog.linuxmint.com/wp-comments-post.php
Your Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0
Block ID: SPAM33
Block reason: SPAM request was blocked.
Time: 2018-12-22 04:18:12
Server ID: 15008

Here is my message the snake insists is a spam:

Upgrading from 19.0 to 19.1 was so easy, smooth, swift and quick that I almost have to complain for lack of emotion. I missed the moments of anxiety, fear and uncertainty I used to have with system upgrading. I expect a rush of adrenaline and perhaps some opportunity to put timeshift to test. Nope! All went so well that I thought perhaps I had not really done it.

Great job, Clem. You certainly deserve kudos.

Anything unacceptable here?
smurphos
Level 17
Level 17

Re: SUCURI does not let me in. Who should I complain to?

Post by smurphos »

It's not your message it's your IP address - it appears on a number of spammer databases e.g.

https://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/82.102.21.212

https://cleantalk.org/blacklists/82.102.21.212
For custom Nemo actions, useful scripts for the Cinnamon desktop, and Cinnamox themes visit my Github pages.
fernandocabral
Level 2
Level 2

Post by fernandocabral »

I started using my regular IP. The one I have at home. SUCURI stopped me. Since I have a VPN available, I activated it and tried different IPs. The one above was just the last one I tried. Since I imagened the IP could be the reason, I almost travelled around the world searching for an acceptable IP (using my VPN). No go. I have exhausted my IP pool to no avail. So, if the IP is really the issue, I am real trouble to send that message.

Thank you.
fernandocabral
Level 2
Level 2

Post by fernandocabral »

I did a check at https://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/186.195.84.111. Here is the result:

Code: Select all

IPCheck
Home 186.195.84.111

This address does not appear in our database
Did the same at https://cleantalk.org/blacklists/186.195.84.111. Here is the result:
Your search 186.195.84.111 did not match any records.

Nevertheless, I still can't get in.
HaveaMint
Level 5
Level 5

Post by HaveaMint »

You can send a donation and that will tell the Devs you appreciate their hard work. Just saying :)
"Tune for maximum Smoke and then read the Instructions".
fernandocabral
Level 2
Level 2

Post by fernandocabral »

HaveaMint wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:31 am
You can send a donation and that will tell the Devs you appreciate their hard work. Just saying :)
I've already been doing that with my greatest appreciation. But I'd like to put it in words too. As you know well, for the soul public recognition is better fodder than money.

Return to “Newbie Questions”