[solved] firefox has connection, chrome and vivaldi do not have internet connection

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
spamator12
Level 2
Level 2

[solved] firefox has connection, chrome and vivaldi do not have internet connection

Post by spamator12 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:21 pm

So I did install firefox, chrome, vivaldi and everything was working fine. I manage system update yesterday - and when turning on PC, only firefox is connectiong to the internet. Any idea how to solve this? I think it's cause of system update, but I could be wrong (I didn't do anything with those programs thought, only browsing).

EDIT: I know why this happened. It's cause when you click immediately on all 3 browsers to start, they load but can't connect to internet. You need to open them one by one - wait till they load.

deepakdeshp
Level 13
Level 13

Re: [solved] firefox has connection, chrome and vivaldi do not have internet connection

Post by deepakdeshp » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:49 pm

That's new information for me
If I have helped you solve a problem, please add [SOLVED] to your first post title, it helps other users looking for help, and keeps the forum clean.
I am using Mint 19.1 Cinnamon 64 bit with AMD A8/7410 processor . Memory 8GB

Return to “Newbie Questions”