fileSystem is full

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
rezza
Level 1
Level 1

Re: fileSystem is full

Post by rezza »

Moem wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:54 am
It's very hard to backup something if you don't know what and where it is! But if it's in the home partition, it should come back after restoring the home partition from your backup.
And if you are lucky, resizing your partitions will not result in any data loss. That is also possible. It's not certain that you will even need the backup. But you should make it just in case.
Thank you for your complete guide .
Then it's possible after changing partitions size, nothing will be lost . ( i hope this happen :D )

As the last question , how can i get which software installed before ?
Totally how can I figure out what to do after restoring to the nearest state to this state?

lsemmens
Level 9
Level 9

Re: fileSystem is full

Post by lsemmens »

Rezza, I gather that you have some trouble conveying your thinking in English. Might it be preferable for you to express yourself in your native tongue? We do have sections of the forum dedicated to specific nationalities. I'm not meaning to be critical, I'm just trying to achieve the best outcome for you.
Fully mint Household
Out of my mind - please leave a message

Return to “Newbie Questions”