Hello, New here. Font size problem.

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
mraamohamed
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, New here. Font size problem.

Post by mraamohamed »

Hello, new here I was playing around and somehow all my fonts are way too big now how can I reset everything in Linux Mint 19.1 to default
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Re: Hello, New here. Font size problem.

Post by Moem »

Hello! Which Linux Mint 19.1? Cinnamon, Mate, XFCE?

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
Larry78723
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Larry78723 »

Please open a terminal and run the following command

Code: Select all

inxi -Fxz
Highlight the results and copy them (ctrl-shft-c) then paste them in you reply. Enclose the results between the code markers by selecting </> from the mini toolbar above the textbox where you type your reply.

The results will help us to help you.
If you have found the solution to your initial post, please open your original post, click on the pencil, and add (Solved) to the Subject, it helps other users looking for help, and keeps the forum clean.
lsemmens
Level 11
Level 11

Post by lsemmens »

Pressing the <Ctrl> key whilst you scroll can affect font size, but usually only for the session.
Fully mint Household
Out of my mind - please leave a message
hcentaur13

Post by hcentaur13 »

You means Strg + +/- for up/downscaling the window. Strg alone does nothing.

Return to “Beginner Questions”