Facebook not loading!

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
dmitton
Level 1
Level 1

Facebook not loading!

Post by dmitton » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:31 pm

Good Morning, I just installed Mint 19.1 and initially every thing worked great could access any webpage I wanted. I performed all the tweaks as listed on this site; https://easylinuxtipsproject.blogspot.c ... -mint.html the system works amazing but now none of my browsers will allow be to access Facebook. I don't get any error message it just keeps spinning and won't load. Would someone please be able to steer me in the right direction? I am guessing it had something to do with the directions from the website? but unsure what to try now.

Thanks

Lord Boltar
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Facebook not loading!

Post by Lord Boltar » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:03 pm

You can try to reset Firefox to defaults

Go to the “Help” menu.
Click “Troubleshooting Information”
Click on “Refresh Firefox”
Confirm
Click on “Finish”

Hope this helps
IF your problem has been solved, please edit your original post and add [SOLVED] to the beginning of the Subject Line. It helps other members

The only way for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing

Return to “Newbie Questions”