.qct files

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
Toplap
Level 1
Level 1

.qct files

Post by Toplap »

Hello . Does anybody know how I can open and view .qct files? I found some files that I have probably had for at least five years in a folder called Memory Maps and I cannot find a program to open them. This is more out of curiosity than necessity. It would also have to be a free program. Thank you.

ajgringo619
Level 7
Level 7

Re: .qct files

Post by ajgringo619 »

Mint 19.3 XFCE
kernel 5.3.0-51-generic
AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core w/16 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 960 w/2GB RAM [440.82]

Toplap
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Toplap »

Yes looks familiar...have read that before along with lots of other too complicated possible reasons....thanks anyway.

BenTrabetere
Level 6
Level 6

Post by BenTrabetere »

The folder where the files are stored suggests your QCT files are for Memory Maps Navigator - it is a GPS mapping program for topographic maps, nautical charts, etc. A friend from a past life used it for nautical charts. I think there are versions available for Android and iPhone.

Toplap
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Toplap »

Yes that sounds right...cheers.

Return to “Newbie Questions”