Tutanota web extension

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
Kontigo
Level 1
Level 1

Tutanota web extension

Post by Kontigo »

Hello! Linux mint 19 cinnamon user. I use Tutanota as an e mail. I used to have it as browser extension...had a little icon next to my address bar. Fir some reason, i deleted it and now cant add it again... Cant find it in the web store (i use brave browser) ...cant remember how i initially installed it. Any help appreciated. Thanks😀😀😀😀
Bolle1961
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Tutanota web extension

Post by Bolle1961 »

Never knew there was a Tutanota extension.
But why not use is directly in your browser or the appimage?
“Only when the last tree has been cut down, the last fish been caught, and the last stream poisoned, will we realize we cannot eat money.” ― Cree Indian Prophecy
Kontigo
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Tutanota web extension

Post by Kontigo »

Hi... Well i think it was a browser extension.. It was a little icon next to my search bar that allowed me to click on it and go straight to my inbox. Still searching how to get it back.... I have it in bookmarks, but still have to enter username/password each time.

Any more thoughts appreciated 👍

Return to “Newbie Questions”