help with gerbera plz

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
xmanz
Level 1
Level 1

help with gerbera plz

Post by xmanz »

Hi there i just got on to mint and it all looks great thank you.
can someone help me figure out how to get gebera to work? i get Gerbera's UI is disabled. If you did not expect this, please check your configuration.
and i have edited the config.xml to ui yes but this doesnt get past the same error. Im pretty new to linux hence the post here.
any help would be great or reccomend another dlna server for home shares thank you ....
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
deepakdeshp
Level 20
Level 20

Re: help with gerbera plz

Post by deepakdeshp »

If I have helped you solve a problem, please add [SOLVED] to your first post title, it helps other users looking for help.
Regards,
Deepak

Mint 21.1 Cinnamon 64 bit with AMD A6 / 8GB
Mint 21.1 Cinnamon AMD Ryzen3500U/8gb

Return to “Beginner Questions”