My laptop is stuck two-three times a day

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
rai111
Level 1
Level 1

My laptop is stuck two-three times a day

Post by rai111 »

I am sorry I am new here and don't in which section I sould write down my grievance. I am facing an issue. My laptop is stuck two-three times a day while using it. It doesn't let me do anything even mouse pointer gets stuck. I have to kill session by pressing power button for more than 15 seconds. Please do something. Issue an update to resolve this bug asap.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Re: My laptop is stuck two-three times a day

Post by Moem »

rai111 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:51 am I am sorry I am new here and don't in which section I sould write down my grievance.
No worries, I have split your post off into a new topic. The chat section is just for discussion and idle chatting, it's not a good place to ask for help.
rai111 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:51 am Issue an update to resolve this bug asap.
We can't do that because we are users just like you. But people can most likely help you fix your problem.
In order to make that possible, can you please post your system information? This can be found in the system reports application, on the tab system information. You can copy it from there and paste it into your next post.
This information is needed for pretty much any question about your system, so it's a good habit to post it straight away.

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
freshminted
Level 4
Level 4

Re: My laptop is stuck two-three times a day

Post by freshminted »

Is your laptop an old machine? timeshift can often bring old machines to their knees while it's running, might want to change its schedule.
Complete World Domination within five years.

Return to “Beginner Questions”