Change Email Address

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Diego24
Level 1
Level 1

Change Email Address

Post by Diego24 »

How do you change the email address associated with your Linux Mint Forum account? I've tried for a solid five minutes, and can't figure out how.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Lady Fitzgerald
Level 15
Level 15

Re: Change Email Address

Post by Lady Fitzgerald »

Go to your User Control Panel (to find it, click on your user name at the upper right of the screen underneath Search). Click on the Profile tab, the click on Edit Account Settings
Jeannie

To ensure the safety of your data, you have to be proactive, not reactive, so, back it up!
Mick-Cork
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Mick-Cork »

Diego24 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:18 pm How do you change the email address associated with your Linux Mint Forum account? I've tried for a solid five minutes, and can't figure out how.
This might take you straight to it: ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=reg_details
Lady Fitzgerald
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Lady Fitzgerald »

Mick-Cork wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:31 pm
Diego24 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:18 pm How do you change the email address associated with your Linux Mint Forum account? I've tried for a solid five minutes, and can't figure out how.
Aw, you made it too simple. :wink:

Seriously, good job.
Jeannie

To ensure the safety of your data, you have to be proactive, not reactive, so, back it up!
Mick-Cork
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Mick-Cork »

Lady Fitzgerald wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:45 pm
Mick-Cork wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:31 pm
Aw, you made it too simple. :wink:

Seriously, good job.
I did, didn't I!
Had a great massage with physio today to sort out back pain, so must be in a good (and generous) mood! :)
Diego24
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Diego24 »

Thanks!

Return to “Beginner Questions”