the icon shortcuts are not installed in the panel, but in the taskbar.

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Durutti
Level 1
Level 1

the icon shortcuts are not installed in the panel, but in the taskbar.

Post by Durutti »

Good Morning
I allow myself to contact you, because the icon shortcuts are not installed in the panel, but in the taskbar. Could you help me to solve this problem.
Speaking very bad English, I made a translation by google translator.
Thanks in advance
Cordially
Durutti
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Re: the icon shortcuts are not installed in the panel, but in the taskbar.

Post by Cosmo. »

Only very few English knowledge is a problem. Perhaps a screenshot showing the problem would help. I really don't know what you mean, that shortcuts are installed in the taskbar and not in the panel.

Also independent from English knowledge there is the system information needed, otherwise we can give you some unreliable guesses, but no advises. System information provides the system information, which you should copy and paste here. Please use the code box tags, the 5th icon here in the forum above the edit window, looking like </>.
zcot
Level 9
Level 9

Re: the icon shortcuts are not installed in the panel, but in the taskbar.

Post by zcot »

With english, the panel and the taskbar, they are the same thing, they are equal.

The panel is the taskbar.

The taskbar is the panel.

Show a picture.

Return to “Beginner Questions”