Is Asus Proart Z690-Creator Wifi Compatiple With Linux Mint Please

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
LadyDragon
Level 1
Level 1

Is Asus Proart Z690-Creator Wifi Compatiple With Linux Mint Please

Post by LadyDragon »

Hello, I am building a new computer and would like to know if this motherboard ASUS ProArt Z690-CREATOR WIFI as drivers for it and if so where do I download the drivers from please.

Thank you in advance :)
Last edited by LockBot on Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
maggrand
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Is Asus Proart Z690-Creator Wifi Compatiple With Linux Mint Please

Post by maggrand »

I did try Linux Mint 21 and most of it works perfect. You have to burn an ISO to a thumbdrive to be able to test it and do an installation.
Also you have to patch the motherboard with the latest drivers to make it work. The only thing i am not sure is working is the Bluetooth features...
Everything else seems to work just fine....
LadyDragon
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Is Asus Proart Z690-Creator Wifi Compatiple With Linux Mint Please

Post by LadyDragon »

Thank you for your help :)

i installed Linuxmint 21 yesterday everything is fine so far but it does not recognize 1 of my hardrive

it seams to be not mounted

Now i have to try to figure out how to mount it

Return to “Beginner Questions”