Multiple Pinned Icons

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
valiantgenomics
Level 2
Level 2

Multiple Pinned Icons

Post by valiantgenomics »

I tried essentially all the solutions online but I seem to lack some of the fundamental understandings to make it work.

I want to add multiple pinned icons of Ungoogled Chrome to my panel, where each icon opens up a separate Ungoogled Chrome profile - A, B, C, etc.

So pinned icon 1 will open A, pinned icon 2 will open B, pinned icon 3 will open C and so on.

I tried all of the solutions explained here: https://askubuntu.com/questions/493142/ ... -launcher but none worked. The most promising one was from the user "Self-entitled-Idiot" who posted how to do the same for Chrome (not ungoogled chromium) in Mint.

But after re-trying his method 5-6 times, I'm getting an error "There was an error launching this application".

Any input will be highly highly appreciated!
Last edited by LockBot on Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Beginner Questions”