Accidentally deleted something on the toolbar

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
icebabesfire

Accidentally deleted something on the toolbar

Post by icebabesfire »

I was doing something with the toolbar and I accidentally deleted the thing on the toolbar that shows the firefox page when its open and I cant figure out haw to get it back. When I minimize the pages they disappear and I cant open them back up. Can anyone help me?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
beefstu

Re: Accidentally deleted something on the toolbar

Post by beefstu »

Second person to do this this week! right-click on the toolbar, click add to panel, then add 'window list'

Quick point to make, the other post could be found with a bit of searching, ill admit not as easily as i expected but 'cant find minimized' found it, so please remember to search the forum before you post! (read link in red bar at top)

Return to “Beginner Questions”