Something happened to my Menu Button - NOOB MISTAKE

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
ltclark1
Level 1
Level 1

Something happened to my Menu Button - NOOB MISTAKE

Post by ltclark1 »

I want to start off saying that I LOVE LINUX MINT!!! I am a windows convert and a hopeless Linux NOOB and I did something (not sure what) but my MENU BUTTON is gone. I have the Tomboy notes and the Show Desktop icon down in the left bottom corner but I do not have the menu button anymore. PLEASE HELP!?!?!?!?! :shock:

Thank you for developing such a great distribution! I've converted some other windows people over to Linux Mint and they will NEVER go back!

Cheers,

ltclark1 :D
Kaye
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Something happened to my Menu Button - NOOB MISTAKE

Post by Kaye »

Easy! Right click the panel -> Add to panel -> Mint Menu

You might want to look around that "Add panel" dialog to see if there's anything else you might want to throw on the panel. There are some cool widgets :)
"In somnis veritas"
Antivirus or defragging?
ltclark1
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Something happened to my Menu Button - NOOB MISTAKE

Post by ltclark1 »

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! Now I can fish for a life time!! I've heard that the Mint community is second to none and today I have witnessed it.

Again, thank you VERY much!

ltclark1

Return to “Newbie Questions”