Mouse Cursor "theme" lxde

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
savage1267

Mouse Cursor "theme" lxde

Post by savage1267 »

I'm using the Mint / LXDE version and I'd like a slightly snazzier mouse cursor.
I think I'm used to the oxygen cursor.
plz hlp?
-r
PS: Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:
-=-
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Silent Warrior
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Mouse Cursor "theme" lxde

Post by Silent Warrior »

Isn't the Oxygen-cursors available in the repositories?

I haven't had much experience with LXDE, but from my brief exposure(s) to it, I seem to remember that some element of GUI-customization being rather a bother to find. If the Appearance Settings-module doesn't help you, you might be able to work around it by installing the Gnome-Appearance-thingy, and change cursor-theme there. I think they both do GTK+...

Return to “Beginner Questions”