[Solved] Ubuntu One in Linux Mint 10?

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
commonplace
Level 1
Level 1

[Solved] Ubuntu One in Linux Mint 10?

Post by commonplace »

Running Ubuntu 10.10 right now and using (paying for) Ubuntu One. Pondering switching to Mint 10 -- does Ubuntu One work with/integrate into Mint?

/Kevin
Last edited by commonplace on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

beefstu
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Ubuntu One in Linux Mint 10?

Post by beefstu »

Yes it drops straight in in the same fashion it does in Ubuntu itself, just go to the software manager and search "ubuntuone" and install the relevant files
Please go through the steps here when posting a question. Once your question has been resolved, edit the original question post and add [Solved] to the subject. Both of these will help others use the forum effectively.

commonplace
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Ubuntu One in Linux Mint 10?

Post by commonplace »

beefstu wrote:Yes it drops straight in in the same fashion it does in Ubuntu itself, just go to the software manager and search "ubuntuone" and install the relevant files
Thanks! :) (There's no way to thank you on here, is there? I would if I could!) Marked thread as solved.

/Kevin

deivid
Level 1
Level 1

Re: [Solved] Ubuntu One in Linux Mint 10?

Post by deivid »

Did it work?

I installed it and the tray icon doesn't work. Neither do the folder ribbons.

Thanks.

Return to “Newbie Questions”