can't use right number keyboard

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
torton
Level 1
Level 1

can't use right number keyboard

Post by torton »

i install Mint 10 julia 64 bit but i can't use right number of keyboard light led numlock is on . but number at top can use normal .
how i can use it ?
Last edited by torton on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

beefstu
Level 5
Level 5

Re: can't use right number keyboard

Post by beefstu »

I think this is a bit of a bug as the same happens to me. Go have a look in assistive technologies, click on keyboard accessibility and go to the mouse keys tab and untick the box. see if that works.

For some reason it does occasionally re-tick itself so you'll have to go through and do it again
Please go through the steps here when posting a question. Once your question has been resolved, edit the original question post and add [Solved] to the subject. Both of these will help others use the forum effectively.

torton
Level 1
Level 1

Post by torton »

thank you so much it's work :D .

beefstu
Level 5
Level 5

Post by beefstu »

no problem, could you edit the first post so that the subject contains [Solved]? It just helps people if they have the same problem.
Please go through the steps here when posting a question. Once your question has been resolved, edit the original question post and add [Solved] to the subject. Both of these will help others use the forum effectively.

Return to “Newbie Questions”