problem

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Husse

Post by Husse »

I think I know how, but first tell me in which order you installed. Furthermore Fedora is a bit "grumpy" when it comes to grub and such.....
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Post by Husse »

Did you install XP after Fedora?
If not I don't really understand
Or is it simply so that you must scroll the list in grub? :)
newW2
Level 5
Level 5

Post by newW2 »

I recall scorp123 posted the following when there were others (to include me) that had problems with grub when Fedora was installed.
-----------------------------

Fedora and grub:

for the guy who thinks fedora broke grub, fedora stores its config files in /etc/grub.conf rather than /boot/grub/menu.lst other than that its the same.
------------------------------
I personally had already given up on Fedora and didn't look at making changes, but kept this just in case ...

Return to “Beginner Questions”