cs 1.6 porblems via playing!

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
mr_talicni_tom
Level 1
Level 1

cs 1.6 porblems via playing!

Post by mr_talicni_tom »

i have several problems with instalacio of cs1.6(counter-strike) and finally when i solved it again porblem!
after 1h to 2 h playing i just got error and get me out of game or some tips on keyboard log me and log out me from some another game..
i have wine ...
have u some solution for me? :( :?
The quieter you become,the more you will be able to hear.

lahirdenganselamat
Level 4
Level 4

Re: cs 1.6 porblems via playing!

Post by lahirdenganselamat »

I'm also a CS player, and my CS installation trough PlayOnLinux just working fine. Detailing your problems might help others to help you. Recently I'm trying Sauerbraten and Alien Arena, both was a Linux native FPS game and for me, Sauerbraten just perfect for replacing my CS addiction. It have faster game play, a lot of configuration option. Give it a try and you will find it was great (I'm not saying it was better than CS because for me, CS was more superior, I'm just saying that Sauerbraten was a great FPS game)

Return to “Newbie Questions”