Daryna XFCE Beta

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
Aging Technogeek
Level 13
Level 13

Re: Daryna XFCE Beta

Post by Aging Technogeek »

read
Registered Linux User 483387
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Post by remoulder »

Is there much point replying to 2 year old posts?
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
emorrp1
Level 8
Level 8

Post by emorrp1 »

Hi remoulder, this is part of a trial the Forum Mods (dark blue) are undertaking to clean the "unanswered posts" section (link at top of forum): notice this is a new section of the forum named "archive". There may be a short period where the "new posts" section is not fully useful.
If you have a question that has been answered and solved, then please edit your original post and put a [SOLVED] at the end of your subject header
Hint - use a google search including the search term site:forums.linuxmint.com
Aging Technogeek
Level 13
Level 13

emmorp1

The problem is this and other posts also showed up on the first page of the original category I quit trying to clear old posts by marking them "read" just because I was afraid this may happen. People would see 2 year old posts suddenly come to life and get at least mildly confused.
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Post by remoulder »

All the posts currently in that section are 2 yrs old, wouldn't it be easier just to delete them as they are unlikely to be relevant anymore?
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
Aging Technogeek
Level 13
Level 13

read
MysticGold04
Level 2
Level 2

Post by MysticGold04 »

Now I know why you are doing this... It was driving me crazy when I logged in and on the new posts I saw really old stuff!!! :shock:
Acer Aspire 4730Z/4GB/Mint 17.3/Cinnamon x64
Homebuilt AMD Phenom II 545/4GB/LM 17.3/Pulling HTPC duty

Return to “Newbie Questions”