"File Browser"??

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
locutus
Level 4
Level 4

"File Browser"??

Post by locutus »

I'm not sure what I did -- I was playing around with various configuration settings, ones that I'd never toyed with before (until M5 I was a KDE guy but I'm converted to Gnome now!.Anyway, when I click the Elyssa button and in the first column is Computer, Home Folder, Desktop, Network, etc, and I love the way I accidently set it up to view files, images, network folders, but what program is that? At the top of the window it just says File Browser, and I can't find it in the menus anywhere. Is itpart of Mint's Menus? I would like to add an icon for it to my AWN menu, but I don't know how to call it up. Can anyone shed some light on this please?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
magnus0

Re: "File Browser"??

Post by magnus0 »

it's nautilus
locutus
Level 4
Level 4

Re: "File Browser"??

Post by locutus »

OK, thnak you.

Return to “Beginner Questions”