The bar at the bottom of the screen sometimes disappears

Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon on:
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
bad medicine
Level 4
Level 4

Re: The bar at the bottom of the screen sometimes disappears

Post by bad medicine »

I installed Mint 17.3 Cinnamon 32 bit and upgraded it a week ago and am having the same problem. Having trouble finding what my graphics driver is or I'd post it. The panel disappears about 1/3 to 1/2 of the time after sleeping. It's set to show all the time.
Thinkpad T410 Mint 19.3 Cinnamon
powerwagon75
Level 4
Level 4

Post by powerwagon75 »

So, tried this again. Can't seem to get a video uploaded that will playback clearly, sorry about that. (obvious lack of talent!) If you watch, you will see that the displayed folder action (expand/contract) is happening for the folder I tried to do the action on prior to moving to another folder and trying. Action seems to lag behind the mouse location like its out of sync.

Also, although you can't hear the audio it was supposed to be recording, most of those moves required multiple mouse clicks to get any action. I have to click precisely at the tip of the black caret, whereas previously I could quickly go through the list and just click on a caret and things would expand/contract as rapidly as I clicked on them.

My apologies for going off on a different tangent here, but don't know if these two issues might somehow be related. Also, is it possible that I can revert back to 2.8.6 to see if it all goes away?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/25700566@ ... ed-public/
Custom Antec Outside tower w/Mint 20.2
HP lap w/Mint 20.3
Optiplex 960 "Frankenbox" w/Fedora 39/Mint 19.2/Mint 20.2
Advantech TPC-1551T w/LinuxLite
Acer C720 Chromebook w/GalliumOS
Mac PPC G4 w/Lubuntu
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Post by Cosmo. »

As I cannot reproduce the issue (so I cannot investigate anywhere here) I repeat my already given advice:

Create a new user account for testing.
powerwagon75
Level 4
Level 4

Post by powerwagon75 »

Cosmo. wrote:As I cannot reproduce the issue (so I cannot investigate anywhere here) I repeat my already given advice:

Create a new user account for testing.
Cosmo,

Apologies for not trying this sooner. I did the following:

1. Created new user "test"
2. Switched to user "test"
3. Set up displays to look the same.
4. Suspended and Resumed three times--panel came back each time.
5. Using search in Nemo, caret response/browsing search results works as I expect it to.
6. Logged out "test"
7. Logged back in to my normal account. Panel missing. Nemo search navigation still quirkly.
8. Did Ctl-Alt-Esc to reset. --- there is an semi-transparent error message that pops up in the upper right corner, but fades away right away. Tried to grab it, but still fades away. Is there a log file that contains that message? Looking, but haven't found one yet.

--repeated sequence twice--steps 4 through 8

So, yes, appears its tied to my main account, but it also appears I am not alone in this issue. This all worked fine until the 2.8.7 update. So, I don't know if I should try reinstalling Cinnamon entirely, or revert back to 2.8.6 if possible, to further experiment.

For what its worth, I ran debsums, and this list is the "failed" hits.

Code: Select all

/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/casper-bottom/01integrity_check        FAILED
/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/casper-bottom/15autologin              FAILED
/usr/share/cups/data/default-testpage.pdf                                 FAILED
/usr/share/applications/evince.desktop                                    FAILED
/usr/lib/firefox/browser/defaults/preferences/vendor-firefox.js           FAILED
/usr/lib/firefox/distribution/distribution.ini                            FAILED
/usr/share/icons/HighContrast/16x16/places/start-here.png                 FAILED
/usr/share/icons/HighContrast/22x22/places/start-here.png                 FAILED
/usr/share/icons/HighContrast/24x24/places/start-here.png                 FAILED
/usr/share/icons/HighContrast/32x32/places/start-here.png                 FAILED
/usr/share/icons/HighContrast/48x48/places/start-here.png                 FAILED
/usr/share/icons/HighContrast/scalable/places/start-here.svg              FAILED
/usr/share/icons/gnome/16x16/places/ubuntu-logo.png                       FAILED
/usr/share/icons/gnome/22x22/places/ubuntu-logo.png                       FAILED
/usr/share/icons/gnome/24x24/places/ubuntu-logo.png                       FAILED
/usr/share/icons/gnome/32x32/places/ubuntu-logo.png                       FAILED
/usr/share/icons/gnome/scalable/places/ubuntu-logo.svg                    FAILED
/usr/share/applications/orca.desktop                                      FAILED
/usr/share/applications/itweb-settings.desktop                            FAILED
/usr/share/applications/im-config.desktop                                 FAILED
/usr/share/applications/libreoffice-draw.desktop                          FAILED
/usr/share/applications/libreoffice-math.desktop                          FAILED
/usr/src/linux-headers-3.19.0-32-generic/include/generated/autoconf.h     FAILED
/lib/modules/3.19.0-32-generic/kernel/drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/alx/alx.ko FAILED
/usr/lib/linuxmint/mintSources/CountryInformation.pyc                     FAILED
/usr/share/pipelight/install-dependency                                   FAILED
/usr/share/sounds/freedesktop/stereo/device-added.oga                     FAILED
/usr/share/sounds/freedesktop/stereo/device-removed.oga                   FAILED
/usr/share/polkit-1/actions/com.ubuntu.pkexec.synaptic.policy             FAILED
/usr/share/polkit-1/actions/com.ubuntu.pkexec.synaptic.policy             FAILED
/usr/share/applications/vino-preferences.desktop                          FAILED
/usr/share/applications/yelp.desktop                                      FAILED
HP lap w/Mint 20.3
Mac PPC G4 w/Lubuntu
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Post by Cosmo. »

So at least in your case we know now, that the problem is inside the account, not in the system. It would be interesting to learn the findings of the other users, that reported here.

Question, where to search for the culprit inside the home. I admit, at the moment I don't have a plan. But it doesn't hurt to investigate in the ownership of files:
Mark the following command and press ctrl-C

find $HOME ! -user $USER -type f
open a terminal and press ctrl-shift-V
Mark the complete result inclusive the command and press ctrl-shift-C
In the forum click the Code-button above the text box, than press ctrl-V.

Report in case, that there is no output.
powerwagon75
Level 4
Level 4

Post by powerwagon75 »

Cosmo,

Here's the result of that run:

hmlx@HmLx ~ $ find $HOME ! -user $USER -type f
/home/hmlx/Desktop/My_IT_Stuff/iftop-1.0pre4/config.log
/home/hmlx/Desktop/Public/.mintbackup
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/po/Makefile.in
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/po/stamp-it
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/po/POTFILES
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/po/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/telepathy/.deps/telepathy_sipe-telepathy-transport.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/telepathy/.deps/telepathy_sipe-telepathy-debug.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/telepathy/.deps/telepathy_sipe-telepathy-status.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/telepathy/.deps/telepathy_sipe-telepathy-search.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/telepathy/.deps/telepathy_sipe-telepathy-connection.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/telepathy/.deps/telepathy_sipe-telepathy-dnsquery.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/telepathy/.deps/telepathy_sipe-telepathy-buddy.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/telepathy/.deps/telepathy_sipe-telepathy-tls.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/telepathy/.deps/telepathy_sipe-telepathy-schedule.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/telepathy/.deps/telepathy_sipe-telepathy-stubs.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/telepathy/.deps/telepathy_sipe-telepathy-main.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/telepathy/.deps/telepathy_sipe-telepathy-protocol.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/telepathy/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/telepathy/data/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-groupchat.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-chat.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-status.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-ft.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/tests_load-tests-load.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-network.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-im.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_vv_la-purple-media.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-markup.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-schedule.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-transport.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-notify.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-connection.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-mime.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_la-purple-plugin.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/tests-tests.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-setting.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-user.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-buddy.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-search.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-debug.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/.deps/libsipe_backend_la-purple-dnsquery.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/purple/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/api/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-status.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-http-request.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-ucs.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-domino.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_crypto_la-sipe-crypt-nss.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-user.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-ft.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-incoming.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-notify.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-core.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sip-csta.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-http-transport.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sip-sec.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-subscriptions.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-dialog.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-ocs2005.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_tests_la-sip-sec-ntlm-tests.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-http.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-md4.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/sipe_tls_tester-sipe-tls-tester.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-webticket.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sdpmsg.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/sipe_tls_analyzer-sipe-tls-analyzer.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-ft-tftp.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-chat.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-cal.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sip-soap.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-uuid.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/sip_sec_digest_tests-sip-sec-digest-tests.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sip-transport.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_mime_la-sipe-mime.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_crypto_la-sipe-cert-crypto-openssl.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sip-sec-tls-dsk.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-media.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-schedule.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-group.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sip-sec-digest.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sip-sec-sspi.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_crypto_la-sipe-cert-crypto-nss.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_crypto_la-sipe-digest-nss.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-utils.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/sipe_ntlm_analyzer-sip-sec-ntlm-analyzer.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-buddy.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sip-sec-basic.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-ocs2007.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/sipe_xml_tests-sipe-xml-tests.Po
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-ews-autodiscover.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipmsg.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sip-sec-gssapi.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sip-sec-negotiate.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-groupchat.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_libxml2_la-sipe-xml.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_crypto_la-sipe-crypt-openssl.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-im.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-conf.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-win32dep.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-certificate.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-ews.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_crypto_la-sipe-digest-openssl.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-sign.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-tls.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sip-sec-ntlm.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-session.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/.deps/libsipe_core_la-sipe-svc.Plo
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/src/core/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/pixmaps/16/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/pixmaps/22/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/pixmaps/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/pixmaps/scalable/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/pixmaps/32/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/pixmaps/24/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/pixmaps/48/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/m4macros/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/description-pak
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/stamp-h1
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/config.log
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/libtool
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/Makefile
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/config.h
/home/hmlx/Downloads/pidgin-sipe-1.20.1/config.status
/home/hmlx/Downloads/description-pak
/home/hmlx/5249
find: `/home/hmlx/.config/enchant': Permission denied
find: `/home/hmlx/.gnupg': Permission denied
/home/hmlx/description-pak
find: `/home/hmlx/.cache/dconf': Permission denied
/home/hmlx/Pictures/UpandRunning.JPG
/home/hmlx/Pictures/Readyfordress-up.JPG
/home/hmlx/Pictures/invoice1.JPG
/home/hmlx/xorg.conf.new
/home/hmlx/.Xauthority
HP lap w/Mint 20.3
Mac PPC G4 w/Lubuntu
tyebillion

Post by tyebillion »

Here is my output for that command:

/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery/jquery-2.2.1.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/nuget/bootstrap.less.nuspec
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/nuget/bootstrap.nuspec
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/nuget/MyGet.ps1
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/_config.yml
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff2
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.ttf
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.svg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/about.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_jade/customizer-nav.jade
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_jade/customizer-variables.jade
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/javascript.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/panels.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/jumbotron.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/glyphicons.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/labels.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/thumbnails.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/progress-bars.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/page-header.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/badges.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/button-groups.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/pagination.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/breadcrumbs.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/input-groups.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/responsive-embed.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/wells.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/navs.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/button-dropdowns.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/dropdowns.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/list-group.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/alerts.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/navbar.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/components/media.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/css/code.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/css/responsive-utilities.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/css/helpers.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/css/images.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/css/buttons.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/css/overview.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/css/tables.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/css/sass.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/css/type.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/css/grid.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/css/less.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/css/forms.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/header.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/nav/about.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/nav/javascript.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/nav/components.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/nav/customize.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/nav/migration.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/nav/main.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/nav/getting-started.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/nav/css.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/footer.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/customizer-variables.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/js/modal.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/js/scrollspy.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/js/tabs.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/js/buttons.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/js/affix.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/js/overview.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/js/tooltips.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/js/carousel.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/js/popovers.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/js/dropdowns.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/js/alerts.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/js/transitions.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/js/collapse.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/ads.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/getting-started/examples.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/getting-started/community.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/getting-started/translations.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/getting-started/template.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/getting-started/license.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/getting-started/third-party-support.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/getting-started/whats-included.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/getting-started/download.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/getting-started/browser-device-support.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/getting-started/grunt.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/getting-started/disabling-responsiveness.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/getting-started/tools.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_includes/getting-started/accessibility.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_layouts/default.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_layouts/home.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/navbar.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/equal-height-columns.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/cover.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/navbar-fixed.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/sticky-footer-navbar.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/dashboard.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/jumbotron.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/starter-template.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/jumbotron-narrow.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/non-responsive.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/carousel.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/sticky-footer.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/offcanvas.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/blog.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/sign-in.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/navbar-static.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/grid.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/justified-nav.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/screenshots/theme.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/navbar-static-top/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/navbar-static-top/navbar-static-top.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/navbar/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/navbar/navbar.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/non-responsive/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/non-responsive/non-responsive.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/tooltip-viewport/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/tooltip-viewport/tooltip-viewport.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/tooltip-viewport/tooltip-viewport.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/carousel/carousel.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/carousel/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/dashboard/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/dashboard/dashboard.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/signin/signin.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/signin/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/jumbotron-narrow/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/jumbotron-narrow/jumbotron-narrow.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/grid/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/grid/grid.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/cover/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/cover/cover.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/starter-template/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/starter-template/starter-template.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/justified-nav/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/justified-nav/justified-nav.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/sticky-footer/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/sticky-footer/sticky-footer.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/navbar-fixed-top/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/navbar-fixed-top/navbar-fixed-top.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/blog/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/blog/blog.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/offcanvas/offcanvas.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/offcanvas/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/offcanvas/offcanvas.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/theme/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/theme/theme.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/sticky-footer-navbar/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/sticky-footer-navbar/sticky-footer-navbar.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/jumbotron/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/examples/jumbotron/jumbotron.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/browser-bugs.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/components.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/sitemap.xml
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/LICENSE
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/favicon.ico
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/robots.txt
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/customize.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_data/glyphicons.yml
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_data/showcase.yml
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_data/sass-team.yml
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_data/core-team.yml
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_data/translations.yml
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_data/browser-bugs.yml
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/css/docs.min.css.map
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/css/ie10-viewport-bug-workaround.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/css/docs.min.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/css/src/pygments-manni.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/css/src/docs.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/img/expo-lyft.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/img/devices.png
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/img/expo-riot.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/img/expo-newsweek.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/img/components.png
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/img/expo-vogue.jpg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/img/sass-less.png
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/brand/bootstrap-solid.svg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/brand/bootstrap-punchout.svg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/brand/bootstrap-outline.svg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/ie8-responsive-file-warning.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/docs.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/ie-emulation-modes-warning.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/vendor/Blob.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/vendor/less.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/vendor/holder.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/vendor/uglify.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/vendor/jquery.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/vendor/autoprefixer.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/vendor/jszip.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/vendor/anchor.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/vendor/FileSaver.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/vendor/ZeroClipboard.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/ie10-viewport-bug-workaround.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/raw-files.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/customize.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/src/customizer.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/js/src/application.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/assets/flash/ZeroClipboard.swf
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_plugins/bridge.rb
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/_plugins/bugify.rb
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/migration.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/apple-touch-icon.png
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/css/bootstrap-theme.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/css/bootstrap-theme.css.map
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/css/bootstrap-theme.min.css.map
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/css/bootstrap.min.css.map
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/css/bootstrap-theme.min.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/css/bootstrap.css.map
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/css/bootstrap.min.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/css/bootstrap.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff2
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.ttf
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.svg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/js/bootstrap.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/js/npm.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/dist/js/bootstrap.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/getting-started.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/docs/css.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/.travis.yml
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/Gruntfile.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/.gitattributes
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/README.md
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/README.md
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/unit/modal.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/unit/tooltip.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/unit/carousel.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/unit/scrollspy.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/unit/dropdown.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/unit/tab.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/unit/popover.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/unit/affix.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/unit/phantom.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/unit/.jshintrc
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/unit/button.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/unit/alert.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/unit/collapse.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/vendor/qunit.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/vendor/jquery.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/vendor/qunit.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/visual/dropdown.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/visual/alert.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/visual/modal.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/visual/scrollspy.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/visual/button.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/visual/tab.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/visual/tooltip.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/visual/affix.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/visual/carousel.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/visual/affix-with-sticky-footer.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/visual/popover.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tests/visual/collapse.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/modal.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tooltip.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/carousel.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/scrollspy.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/dropdown.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/tab.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/popover.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/affix.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/transition.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/.jshintrc
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/.jscsrc
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/button.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/alert.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/js/collapse.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/LICENSE
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/CNAME
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/package.json
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/composer.json
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/package.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/test-infra/npm-shrinkwrap.json
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/test-infra/uncached-npm-install.sh
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/test-infra/README.md
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/test-infra/s3_cache.py
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/test-infra/S3Cachefile.json
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/test-infra/requirements.txt
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/.editorconfig
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/CONTRIBUTING.md
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/input-groups.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/theme.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/alerts.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/utilities.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/dropdowns.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/normalize.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/pagination.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/popovers.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/close.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/panels.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/bootstrap.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/tables.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/progress-bars.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/scaffolding.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/tooltip.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/jumbotron.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/type.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/thumbnails.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/carousel.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/forms.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/list-group.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/grid.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/.csslintrc
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/component-animations.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/navbar.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/pager.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/modals.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/navs.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/labels.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/variables.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/buttons.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/center-block.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/alerts.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/vendor-prefixes.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/clearfix.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/table-row.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/pagination.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/resize.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/image.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/panels.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/border-radius.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/background-variant.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/progress-bar.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/tab-focus.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/opacity.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/forms.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/reset-text.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/grid-framework.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/list-group.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/grid.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/gradients.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/text-overflow.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/responsive-visibility.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/nav-divider.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/labels.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/buttons.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/size.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/text-emphasis.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/reset-filter.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/nav-vertical-align.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins/hide-text.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/button-groups.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/responsive-embed.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/wells.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/badges.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/mixins.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/media.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/code.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/.csscomb.json
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/breadcrumbs.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/responsive-utilities.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/glyphicons.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/less/print.less
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/.gitignore
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/grunt/bs-raw-files-generator.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/grunt/bs-commonjs-generator.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/grunt/configBridge.json
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/grunt/bs-lessdoc-parser.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/grunt/sauce_browsers.yml
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/grunt/.jshintrc
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/grunt/bs-glyphicons-data-generator.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/bower.json
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/css/bootstrap-theme.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/css/bootstrap-theme.css.map
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/css/bootstrap-theme.min.css.map
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/css/bootstrap.min.css.map
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/css/bootstrap-theme.min.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/css/bootstrap.css.map
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/css/bootstrap.min.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/css/bootstrap.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff2
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.ttf
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.svg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/js/bootstrap.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/js/npm.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/dist/js/bootstrap.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/.hound.yml
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap-rep/CHANGELOG.md
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/AppNotes.txt
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/examples/options.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/examples/params.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/examples/cache.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/examples/singleton-resource.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/examples/methodoverride.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/examples/operations.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/examples/nested.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/examples/data
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/examples/basic.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/examples/verbs.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/index.html
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/README.md
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/CONTRIBUTING.md
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/rest.jquery.json
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/Gruntsource.json
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/bower.json
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/src/jquery.rest.coffee
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/dist/jquery.rest.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/dist/jquery.rest.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/dist/1/jquery.rest.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/jquery.rest-gh-pages/dist/1/jquery.rest.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/css/bootstrap-theme.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/css/bootstrap-theme.css.map
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/css/bootstrap-theme.min.css.map
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css.map
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/css/bootstrap-theme.min.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.css.map
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.css
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff2
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.ttf
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.svg
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/js/npm.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/files/pdapp/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.js
/home/daniel/.local/share/Trash/info/pdapp.trashinfo
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Post by Cosmo. »

Both of you show the same problem: there are big numbers of files with the wrong ownership and consequently with wrong permissions.
This mistake may or may not be responsible for the problems you have. In case of tyebillion I am in doubt, as only files inside the trash bin are affected, but I wonder, why the are there.

Anyway, the advice is the same for both:
Mark the following command completely and make sure, that you do not miss any sign, than press ctrl-C

find /home/$SUDO_USER ! -user $SUDO_USER -exec chown $SUDO_USER:$SUDO_USER '{}' \;
Open a terminal and enter

sudo -i
Now still in the same terminal press ctrl-shift-V
Run this command and wait until it has finished.
Press twice ctrl-d
Immediately log off and back into your account.
bad medicine
Level 4
Level 4

Post by bad medicine »

Cosmo. wrote:So at least in your case we know now, that the problem is inside the account, not in the system. It would be interesting to learn the findings of the other users, that reported here.

Question, where to search for the culprit inside the home. I admit, at the moment I don't have a plan. But it doesn't hurt to investigate in the ownership of files:
Mark the following command and press ctrl-C

open a terminal and press ctrl-shift-V
Mark the complete result inclusive the command and press ctrl-shift-C
In the forum click the Code-button above the text box, than press ctrl-V.

Report in case, that there is no output.

I tried this and got no output. Did I do it wrong?
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Post by Cosmo. »

If you followed my advise exactly: No. It means, that the problem of wrong ownership does not exist in your case.

Did you try the advise with a new user account?
bad medicine
Level 4
Level 4

Post by bad medicine »

No I haven't tried that. I'm going to be overwriting this install with 64 bit any day now, so its not that important. I will certainly try it if the problem appears in 64 bit though.
powerwagon75
Level 4
Level 4

Post by powerwagon75 »

Cosmo,

Well, thank you, this looks promising. When logging back in, there was no semi-transparent error from Cinnamon, and Nemo search function is working as I expect it to now.

I ran the

again, and it reported back nothing. We'll see if all stays correct now.

If you don't mind, could you briefly explain what that line entry did? I presume it had to do with re-assigning ownership of errant files?

Will update this thread if anything changes. Thanks again!

Eric
HP lap w/Mint 20.3
Mac PPC G4 w/Lubuntu
powerwagon75
Level 4
Level 4

Post by powerwagon75 »

Well dang it, let it sit suspended for about three hours, came back, resumed session, and no panel bar. Did Ctl-Alt-Esc again to reset it. Nemo is still working correctly (before and after reset.) And

still shows no data returned. Hmm.... stumped at this point. Not finding any good way to revert back to 2.8.6. Would like to give it a try to see if issue goes away.
HP lap w/Mint 20.3
Mac PPC G4 w/Lubuntu
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Post by Cosmo. »

The first - shorter - command checks inside your home, if there are any files with wrong ownership. The second - much longer - command gives you the ownership back.

Inside your home should not exist any file, which belongs to another user. If this happens, the "wrong" owner is usually root. This happens regularly, if you run a graphical program with the sudo command. This is a often found user mistake. So remember this general advise: Never - without any exception - start any graphical program with sudo, but only (if really needed (with gksudo).

My verdict was, that the cause of the problem you (plural) have was the wrong ownership. Your last post and what user bad medicine reported indicate, that the problem is somewhere else. You did report already yesterday, that the problem does not happen with a new user account. Now we have to try to find the culprit, which is somewhere in your home.

For doing that do the following:
Close all open programs and launch the file manager, make hidden files visible (ctrl-h).
Rename inside your home the folder .config and .local (to .config.bck respectively .local.bck).
Immediately log off and back in.
Check.
tygrysuav

Post by tygrysuav »

I have the same problem. I tried the command mentioned above but it returned no results. I'm using Mint 17.3, the last Cinnamon (2.8.7 I guess) and nvidia 352.63 drivers. In my case the taskbar started to disappear after the last cinnamon update.
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Post by Cosmo. »

Same problem = same advises.
tyebillion

Post by tyebillion »

Cosmo, I successfully ran your "find" command with the super user. I also recreated the .config and .local directories as per your instructions.

I don't know if the crashes / freezing problems I have been experiencing are related to this problem, but I'll report back if any of these problems reoccur.

(Update) The panel disappeared again (in the changed original account), I did the usual Ctl-Alt-Esc and it came back. What now?
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Post by Cosmo. »

Th folders .config and .local are an assumption from my side, as most culprits for problems can be found there.
This mean, that investigating into it will be more labor-intensive.

This is the way:
Go into the test account (from which we know, that it works without problem) and copy(!) (not: move) all hidden files and folders from the home of the main account into it. Do not try to do it from another account.
Not hidden files and folders will not be the culprit, so you don't need to copy them. You can also skip the hidden folders .mozilla, .thunderbird and .gnupg, they are not related. In case you use Wine skip also .wine.
This copy process has the purpose to getting able to do all following tests in the test account, where nothing is to loose, if you should loose track about the done actions. The main account stays untouched (until the real culprit has been found).
After the copying process has finished, immediately log off and back into the test account. The problem should now reappear.
Create in the test account a folder named storage. Copy all hidden files into it. log off and back in and test. Report the result until this point.
Amii_Leigh
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Amii_Leigh »

I think I *may* have a solution for the mysterious shy bar. I did as Cosmo suggested and made another user account, just to see what the panel settings were.

As he probably thought, the default settings did not exhibit this shy behaviour. However, I did change one thing that then seems to make it so that the panel is no longer shy upon coming out of the 'lock-screen'. For those of you experiencing the 'shy' panel coming out of lock-screen, try going to your panel settings, and shutting off "Use customised panel size' (Unless it's defined by the theme)".

Please let us know here in this forum if this was successful.
नमस्ते = Namaste
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells.
I honor the place in you in which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are one.
tyebillion

Post by tyebillion »

I don't think it is that setting, since "Use customised panel size (otherwise it is defined by the theme)" is already shut off on my settings.
Last edited by tyebillion on Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Cinnamon”