Mystery Account

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Ozo

Mystery Account

Post by Ozo »

On the panel the User applet supposedly shows account details but when you go to Account Details there are no details. That Applet does have a redundant session shutdown function but ... If the icon was a power button then I would not complain. If I could actually have my avatar there I would shut up too. :mrgreen:
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
karlchen
Level 23
Level 23

Re: Mystery Account

Post by karlchen »

Hello, Ozo.

May I politely ask what your problem / question is? And where is the mystery that your thread title promised?
I suppose that account details will only be displayed in case you have entered any details under User and Groups, i.e. more than loginname and password.

Regards,
Karl
The people of Alderaan have been bravely fighting back the clone warriors sent out by the unscrupulous Sith Lord Palpatine for 771 days now.
Lifeline
Ozo

Re: Mystery Account

Post by Ozo »

karlchen wrote:Hello, Ozo.

May I politely ask what your problem / question is? And where is the mystery that your thread title promised?
I suppose that account details will only be displayed in case you have entered any details under User and Groups, i.e. more than login name and password.

Regards,
Karl
I added a user but that is not seen in User Details.

There is an applet called "User Applet" when I click it I get a pop up of some redundant options and my picture with user name. I click that and I see my picture with user name and a password reset option. There is no other data, and no place to enter data. There is no physical "account". So it is a "mystery" to me why we have an applet for something that does not exist. I am not asking a question. Just making an observation. :)

Return to “Open Chat”