Greetings from Switzerland, congrats for this nice distrib

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
littlehuman
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings from Switzerland, congrats for this nice distrib

Post by littlehuman »

Hi All,
At a point I had to admit it was not reasonable to continue with win. It was great for years with 7 but since 8 and now 10 it's an endless nightmare and total disrespect of people to my eye, as a user if you were not paranoid yet you became, and maybe you should :) After different tests with live keys of different distros I finally opted for Mint, so far very nice distrib, great work, congrats. So here I am, with a whole new world to discover ! I'm a noob trying to be less noob every day. Hope I would be more and more able to help too. Thank you all.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Vs lbh nfxrq Oehpr Fpuarvre gb qrpelcg guvf, ur'q pehfu lbhe fxhyy jvgu uvf ynhtu.
wallyUSA
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Greetings from Switzerland, congrats for this nice distrib

Post by wallyUSA »

littlehuman wrote:Hi All,
At a point I had to admit it was not reasonable to continue with win. It was great for years with 7 but since 8 and now 10 it's an endless nightmare and total disrespect of people to my eye, as a user if you were not paranoid yet you became, and maybe you should :) After different tests with live keys of different distros I finally opted for Mint, so far very nice distrib, great work, congrats. So here I am, with a whole new world to discover ! I'm a noob trying to be less noob every day. Hope I would be more and more able to help too. Thank you all.
Welcome and do not be afraid to ask for help!
> If your query has been resolved, edit your original post and add <SOLVED> to the beginning of the subject line. This may help others find solutions. <

Dell Latitude 7490 Mint 21.3 Ker 5.15.0-105 Cinn 6.0.4
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Post by catweazel »

Welcome aboard!
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
WharfRat

Post by WharfRat »

Hello littlehuman Image

Welcome to Linux Mint and the Linux Mint forum :)
kc1di
Level 18
Level 18

Post by kc1di »

Hello littlehuman and Welcome to Linux Mint Forums,
Good to have you here and look forward to seeing you around the forum :)
Easy tips : https://easylinuxtipsproject.blogspot.com/ Pjotr's Great Linux projects page.
Linux Mint Installation Guide: http://linuxmint-installation-guide.rea ... en/latest/
Registered Linux User #462608
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Moem »

Grüssli and welcome! It seems that you have come to exactly the right place and with the best possible attitude. We're glad you found us! :D

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
littlehuman
Level 1
Level 1

Post by littlehuman »

Well thank you all!
Vs lbh nfxrq Oehpr Fpuarvre gb qrpelcg guvf, ur'q pehfu lbhe fxhyy jvgu uvf ynhtu.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”